Natural Thyroid & Endocrine Support
The thyroid gland is controlled by the hypothalamus and pituitary (specifically, the anterior pituitary). The thyroid gland gets its name from the Greek word for "shield", after the shape of the related thyroid cartilage. The most common problems of the thyroid gland consist of an over-active thyroid gland, referred to as 'hyperthyroidism', and an under-active thyroid gland, referred to as 'hypothyroidism'.
Thyrogen is specifically formulated to help support normal thyroid funtion.
- Dry skin
- Weight gain (fluid retention)
- Yellow skin
- Hair loss - including the eyebrows
- Swollen face, hands, legs, ankles or feet
- Extreme sensitivity to cold
- Aches and pains in muscles or joints
- Hoarse or raspy voice
- Heavy menstrual bleeding/irregular periods
- Decreased heart rate
- Progressive hearing loss
- Goiter (enlarged thyroid gland)
- Muscle pain or weakness
- Numb, tingling hands
- Swollen eyelids
- Changes in cholesterol
- Dryness or premature graying of hair
- Slower movements
- Slower thinking
- Loss of interest in sex
- Slower speech
- Trouble remembering
Take 1/2 tsp. in 8oz. of water twice daily.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not use in conjunction with other products high in iodine as excessive iodine intake may be harmful.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
- As with any supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing consult a health care professional.
- If conditions worsen or persist for more than 7 days consult a physician.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.